onsdag 12 februari 2014

This week so far

Basically my days this week start with my morning bike ride to the rabbit farm. I start at 7.30 or 8.00 so I have to be careful not to be hit by a car while sleeping on the bike. The picture beneath is taken when the sun goes up at Langlade, the rabbit farm. And under that is what I have been doing, weighing kits and looking at does. So I'm quite happy with that! 

When I'm done at the rabbit farm I bike back home to change, and then to my office at INRA. After that I usually go work out. Today was a bit overwhelming. First "Bodysculpt", some kind of massacre for the legs. And after, my favorite "Bodyattack", which however was not my favorite after the "Bodysculpt". 

This weekend I'm finally going to cut my hair and then I'm going to a secret place, which you will know more about later. 

Have to go to bed now! Rabbits are waiting for me in the morning.

Good night!
Morning sun over Pompertuzat

Little baby rabbits
And this is to explain my comparison between baby 
rabbits and aliens, which I have made to some. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar