söndag 16 februari 2014

Montpellier

It was a sad Valentines day last friday. I, and 10 others, went to the BodyPump class, knowing we were all sad and alone people. It felt comforting in a way. I then sat in my room, drank wine and ate cheeze (you do have to take advantage of being in France) and spoke for a long time with the B on skype. 

Saturday, I got up to my BodyPump, all in order, I then went to get my hair cut and then I went to Montpellier to celebrate my cousin Maliks 30th birthday. It was a surprise party very well organised by Nadjet and he had no clue. He cried, I cried, everybody cried as he entered the room and turned the lights on. Very successful might I say. 

It was a nice party in Maliks cousins house which had a huge balcony surrounding the entire appartment basically. We ate and we drank and we danced and we sang until it was 05.00 in the morning and Anna told me that it was time for us to go home. A really fun night in other words. So much fun seeing the family again :).

What happens now however, is taking the computer to the bed to whatch series. And not move one bit. A new week starts tomorrow and I have decided to finish my introduction in the thesis this week. We'll see how that turns out. 

Ciao
Malik in the surprise moment! 
Maliks uncle Bouaza with a pimped Joaquim. Me and Tristan,
Anna and Paul-Marie, and people playing on the huge balcony. 







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar