torsdag 20 februari 2014

Good thursday!

Woke up to the good news that an apartment will be waiting for me when I come home! It will be 67m2, have 3 rooms and my two wonderful boys will be living there with me. So all I feel now is:


Then, work time. wrote a little more on the introduction (the rabbit part by now) and then it was time for lunch with GenPhySE (right spelling and abbreviation this time). Everyone brought something and my pie got god reviews :) 


After all the wonderful entrés, main courses, cheeses, deserts and so on, it was time for me to continue writing a little before it was time for todays workout. CAF (cuisses, abdos, fessiers) (thighs, abs and ass) first and then BodyJam. Nice to dance again actually. Mom was right, I did like it. Alot :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar