onsdag 19 februari 2014

Kits!

Incredibly tired today. I spent a whole day at the farm yesterday because I weighted ~850 kits individually and today because of the AI (artificial insemination) of the does. It was very educating to be with the staff during the entire day today. I weighted the does after they had given todays milk portion to their, around one and a half week old, kits. They're all white and soft now, some have begun to open their eyes already. By my next visit on monday, they will all have opened their eyes. And they will be, if possible, even cuter. 

After my day with the rabbits I quickly went to shop for food to make a pie for tomorrows lunch get together with all the "youngsters" of GenePhyse at INRA. I then biked even quicker to get in time for my 45mins of BodySculpt and the following hour of BodyAttack. When biking home (slower than an old lady walks, this time) I almost got hit by a (super fast dangerous toulouse persons) car, but was too tired to care. 

I stumbled up the stairs, into the shower, out of the shower, made the friggin' pie, and ate (way too late). 

Now I'm here. An episode of Homeland is awaiting me and then sleep. so much sleep.  

Now some kits!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar