söndag 23 februari 2014

Chill Weekend

On friday I felt I had a bit of a soar throat. So I only went swimming a little bit and finished off in the Jacuzzi to celebrate it was friday at Movida. Because I felt sorry for myself I went to Intermarché and bought vegetable crisps, nachos and a dip sauce which I ate for dinner while I watched Homeland. After Homeland (and a lot of nachos) my stomach hurt so I moved to the bed to watch the movie Monica Z (very nice!) and ate yoghurt. Good chillaxin' so to say.

On saturday, the soar throat was not very soar anymore, but I didn't go work out despite the massive nacho intake from the day before anyway. I did however write a lot on my thesis, I guess that's good too. When I got tired of writing, I watched another episode of homeland and ate the rest of the nachos. Fail. Oh well, I spent the rest of the evening talking to Björno, Jownes and Grahwn on skype. Which was a lot of fun! I'm kind of forever alone in my french room. And everyone knows I'm not a good solo person. I get crazy. Fast. So I was very happy that I could "spend some time" with my friends. Haha. 

Today! Came the great nacho comeback. I went to 45mins of BodySculpt at 9.30 this morning. I then stayed for an hour of BodyCombat. And then 45mins of strech class. Okay, I admit the stretch part was not very tireing, but anyway. 2,5h of gym a sunday, not bad eh? Then I came home and watched the miserable Hockey game (not that I care) and bought myself my PROM DRESS! whah! Here it is! 


Very simple, and very nice. Here are some Better pictures.

This little big guy I miss today. Murmelito. Mommelmann, limpan.

Now, some writing again! Bye bye! 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar