söndag 2 februari 2014

Paris in the Spring

Well, it's not actually spring, more than it's the spring semester. And it's not actually Paris, more like Terminal 2F at "EXK" with a sad camembert and spinach pie for a whole lot of more money than it's worth.

Oh well, the trip has started either way! And I'm super excited, aswell as very sad to leave my Joakim in our little crib in Sweden. But I, and he, will manage just fine.

My lugage is on its way to the airplane, I'll watch the first episode of Homeland while eating my piece of pie, and after two more hours on a plane, my new landlord Mme Lellouch will stand outside of the exit with a BURRI sign. And 26 min in the car after that, I will find my new home for the three following months. Very exciting!

So, I believe that the 15 free minutes (too kind of Aeroport de Paris) of wi-fi will soon be over, but I'll write more this evening from my room in Castanet-Tolosan!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar