söndag 6 april 2014

Le carnaval de Toulouse

The annual Carneval of Toulouse took place yesterday. I met Aroa, Chiara and Nicole on the bus and we then took the metro to the city centre to meet with Andrea. We stopped for coffe, since we were all more or less tired and then we went to the park near Pont Neuf to meat with more people. We hung out in the park until the carneval started. It was really nice and super long and everyone was throwing confetti everywhere. 

Andrea, Chiara, Eduardo, me, Aroa, Nicole and Casi.


Family picture!


After the carnival we went for some french crêpes and wine at a nice place near Capitole. There was quite a mixture of languages during the entire night and a lot expression explainations. Luckily, more or less everyone speak english and french, and one half of us speaks spanish and the other half italian, so we had no trouble communicating at least :). After dinner we went to an Irish bar before the lovely Eduardo drove all of us girls all the way home.    


Next week, the italians are going on an erasmus organized trip to visit the basque country. I have asked the people if there are any tickets left. In that case, I'll definately go. I'm crossing my fingers and toes! ALso, I'm very proud that I managed to work out both saturday and today despite the great evenings :). Thumbs up! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar