lördag 5 april 2014

3 weeks left!



The past week it has been the "Movidays" at Movida where I work out, which basically meant that they were releasing new songs and choreographies for the next three months. This they celebrated with what they called "Movida Games" where the original classes were changed into challenging games where one for example was supposed to do the maximum reps of squats in BodyPump, punches with weights in both hands in BodyCombat or freeze standing on the elbows and toes for 5 minutes. Fun!

It all ended on thursday with a party with the theme USA. I was chocked when I got up to the reception after my shower and found it had been changed into a club with lights, smoke machines, a DJ, loud music, and all the people that work in the reception were now bartenders. I hesitated when I got to the bar and was handed a glass of punch, "can it be? are these super natural people who are always working out drinking alcohol?" I took a sip from my glass. "Yep!". At that moment, my favorite instructor (in the picture it's the girl standing with the guy when they hand out prizes from the Games) goes past me with a big chunk of pizza end a beer in the hand "Whaddare ya drinking?", I told her and we said cheers and she mingled on. After a while I also felt for a beer (haha) and went to the bar. "How much is a beer?", the girl opened a beer and smiled "but dear darling, everything is free! Enjoy!". My, apparently very Swedish, way of seeing work out clubs drastically changed, and I liked it. These people are actual people, that enjoy real life, fat food, alcohol and donuts. So there is hope for me! haha. I had such a great time. It was a really cool party, all ages, types of people, instructors and not, and everybody had such a good time together.



Me, Aroa and Chiara :)

Yesterday, I went town with Aroa and Chiara from Italy to have some drinks and meet with their friends. Super cool evening that sadly ended a bit early because of the buses as usual. But I don't mind because in that way I could go to my CAF and BodyPump this morning at 9.30. So I was happy haha! Tonight there's a carneval in town which we are going to, maybe we'll grab a cab today since there will be four of us and we don't want to leave at 00.30 again. 



This is where I usually hang in the evenings. I always feel ashamed when I want to take a picture of it, so I sneeked down during the party and took one super fast haha! 




When I got home from Bléré, this little cat girl, Baly, was waiting for me when I opened the door to my appartment. Really cute and cuddly little cat, and I'm happy to have a cat again for a little while :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar